A Reimagined Way to Recover
Discover a whole new way to recover with Massachusetts’ newest skilled nursing and rehabilitation center. You’ll feel right at home in our beautiful, spacious care center. We’ve paid attention to all of the details that matter, with all private rooms, state-of-the-art technology, and specialized amenities.
Getting Better Never Felt Better
At East Longmeadow Skilled Nursing Center, we have been caring for area families since 1965, providing top-quality skilled nursing care for short-term rehabilitation, long-term care and specialized memory care. We focus on maximizing patient recovery, comfort, and independence for the highest possible quality of life, with our highly skilled care teams providing compassionate attention and specialized care every step of the way.
Our brand-new, state-of-the-art rehabilitation and skilled nursing center features:
- Award-winning, patient-centered care
- All private rooms
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Comprehensive care for reduced readmissions and exceptional outcomes
- Short-term rehabilitation for recovery following surgery or critical health-related event
- Stroke recovery services to reclaim the best possible quality of life
- Long-term care with skilled care and personalized attention
- Secure certified dementia care for those living with memory impairment such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Rehabilitation professionals offering occupational, physical and speech therapies on-site seven days a week as prescribed
- Beautiful, spacious common areas that feel just like home
- Nutritious dining program features the flavor and comfort of home cooking and can accommodate specialized dietary needs
- Activities programming seven days a week to keep residents engaged, involved and encouraged
Contact us today to learn more about our compassionate, patient-centered care at East Longmeadow Skilled Nursing Center.