Our on-site rehabilitation team includes physical, occupational, and speech therapists, and specially trained therapy assistants, all dedicated to helping you regain strength, mobility, and independence, and achieve the best possible outcome. Our experienced team of rehab professionals is here seven days a week, as ordered by your physician.
Your rehab plan is as individual as you are, reflecting your goals and personal abilities. Whether you need short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, our rehab team coordinates with your healthcare professionals to identify realistic goals and outcomes.
Specialized Rehabilitation Programs
We care for a wide range of needs, including post-surgical recovery, rehabilitation following illness or injury, and long-term rehab care for chronic health conditions.
Our specialized rehabilitation programs include:
- Orthopedic rehab for conditions such as fractures, joint surgery, knee replacement, hip replacement, and degenerative joint diseases
- Stroke rehab and recovery care
- Neurological rehab for progressive conditions like Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, and ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Cardiopulmonary rehab for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), congestive heart failure, and recovery after coronary bypass surgery
- Wound care
- VitalStim® therapy treatment for dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
Contact us to learn more about our compassionate, patient-centered rehabilitation at East Longmeadow Skilled Nursing Center.